Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Artist renderings of proposed PBS renovations.....
(08-02-2022, 09:40 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Looks really cool.  Addresses a lot of my complaints in the review of PBS (listed pros and cons).  Hope they really dive in to ingress/egress....huge problem now.  The seat reduction makes me wonder what they will do for those season ticket holders, but overall I like the improvements.  They need only walk next door to GABP to have some ideas for restaurant venues and themes in the concourses.  

An on-site betting lounge.  Never thought I would see the day, but awesome.  

Ive been to 28 baseball parks and 12 NFL parks.. no NFL park ive been too comes even close to baseball for food and it is a simple answer.. the games are so different.. football fans tend to stay in their seats, baseball slow game, they leave their seats much more... Sure im good with upgrades to the menu but really true football fans tend to care less about the food, maybe a bit more about vendors with drinks..lol

No doubt the ingress/egress is a big deal.. as it more escalators.. both again back to time to get to your seat and time out of your seat so you don;t miss the action..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Artist renderings of proposed PBS renovations..... - Essex Johnson - 08-02-2022, 03:12 PM