Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al Zawahiri toasted in Hellfire.
(08-04-2022, 10:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hell, I'd say a lot of people would put Trump above every democrat and every republican who wasn't Reagan (because he's too dead to disagree with Trump) or Abraham Lincoln (because they don't look being him beyond him a "republican" and he's also dead and he'd probably love their confederate flag décor) and George Washington because he was like...the first to do it.

Every living president is anti-Trump, so Trump fans can only believe that specific dead presidents would love him and are therefore awesome themselves.  I guess that's sort of like people who long for America to return to the "good old days" which almost certainly took place before they existed.  Bit of a self-own there, eh?

Side note, you have to wonder how much there is to the murmurs that Trump didn't think going after this guy was a priority because he didn't recognize him.  I could see Trump thinking if he doesn't know the guy he can't possibly be important, but I can also see people saying "We'll just go after him for you, don't worry...just get ready to tell America that he died like a cowardly dawg and no one but you could have killed him."

In the DeSantis 2024 thread I posted a tweet and in those responses you can see the great debate between Trump "finishing his job" and DeSantis being better to handle it.

Some feel Trump 2024 and DeSantis 2028-2036 is the best thing for the country.

That's the subset who would never vote Democrat for any reason ever at any level.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Al Zawahiri toasted in Hellfire. - Dill - 08-02-2022, 11:41 AM
RE: Al Zawahiri toasted in Hellfire. - GMDino - 08-05-2022, 09:25 AM