Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al Zawahiri toasted in Hellfire.
(08-06-2022, 09:06 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Is Biden pushing a racist agenda now? I didn't vote for him when he was pushing a racist agenda; I voted for a guy pushing a unified agenda.

I wonder if you can say the same about the folks you voted for. I mean, I don't actually wonder. I know who you voted for and I heard his agenda for 4 years. I listened to the agenda of his party for much longer. 

I enjoy how you're still ignoring how the Satanist is acting with more Christian empathy than the self righteous American Christian himself. Microcosm for reality, honestly.

your supporting a guy who policies stances were very negative for decades on the black community. you cant just erase that from history friend no matter how hard you want to pretend it didnt happen. 

and i have no idea what the last line means. see Christians can forgive biden for his racist past but it dont mean we have to support him cause the fact is the racist past still happened. we dont just close our eyes and ignore it ever happened. you can forgive a murderer but that dont mean you can just pretend it never happend. 

the left always goes crazy if somthing comes up in the past of a person on the right that they think is racist. they immediate want them canceled but with diden they say hey lets move on and dont take it in to account. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Al Zawahiri toasted in Hellfire. - Dill - 08-02-2022, 11:41 AM
RE: Al Zawahiri toasted in Hellfire. - Leon - 08-06-2022, 09:30 PM