Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds Trade Everybody, BRING ON BENGALS
The Reds who stunk in April and clinched LAST PLACE early. have just became much worse. The hype is they are reloading for The Future. However with 2 months left of baseball, there is no reason to watch or follow Reds one more second this season. I do have Lodolo on my Fantasy Team. Not sure who is going to score runs for him. I also have Mahle who could be better on The Twins.

Enough with the Awful, Awful, Awful 2022 Reds Season. ENOUGH. Bring on Bengals Preseason Football who were in Super Bowl earlier this year of 2022.

The Reds have blown up the team except for Joey Votto, Unless you are one heck of a Votto Fan, which I am not, there is no point watching The Reds go Wire To Wire in Last Place.

Reds Trading EVERYBODY means it is time for BENGALS PRESEASON FOOTBALL and the heck with the LAST PLACE REDS. If they were bad before, they will be worse the rest of the year now with their best pitchers and hitters traded. The Reds should take out an add saying : " We have 2 months left to play, Ownership suggests you please don't watch any of it ".

The Fat Lady has sung her opera final song in her Viking wardrobe, has left the stage, changed cloths, left the theatre, went to dinner, and back at home with her feet up sound asleep. She has sang The Reds off and the janitor is cleaning up, the show long over.

SO GO BENGALS.

Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Reds Trade Everybody, BRING ON BENGALS - kevin - 08-03-2022, 01:11 AM