Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRAZY Stat About Our Receivers!
(08-08-2022, 09:43 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: This is just a product of health and a bit of cherry picking Cincinnati. If you include TEs, other teams did this as well. Tampa Bay and Dallas both had three guys above 800 yards. The Chargers, surprisingly, did not despite Herbert throwing for over 5k yards. The Rams would have done it if Robert Woods would have stayed healthy, as he was on pace for 1,050 yards. That being said, Cincinnati is at bare minimum in the conversation for best WR room in the league. I personally think they have the best room. I am really looking forward to the season.

Honestly that was my exact first thought. But while I am very hopeful for another healthy season I think our receivers could step into the #1 role if forced. Hopefully we find that solid 4th WR that could step up if needed. I think it's gonna have to be Hurst or one of the UDFA's because I don't think it's Thomas or Morgan. Could possibly Taylor although I think his ceiling might be lower just due to size and speed restrictions. Come on Kendrick Pryor. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
CRAZY Stat About Our Receivers! - BFritz21 - 08-08-2022, 12:10 AM
RE: CRAZY Stat About Our Receivers! - NUGDUKWE - 08-08-2022, 10:01 AM
RE: CRAZY Stat About Our Receivers! - tms - 08-10-2022, 12:36 PM