Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paying the O-line. What we did back in '05.
(11-15-2015, 11:48 PM)jowczarski Wrote: Fair point - but I doubt it'll be a high pick. The Bengals are fairly predictable with their draft strategy in the upper rounds - and Bodine was a fourth rounder himself. To me you're looking at a guy picked at about a similar spot. They could be look for a WR or (gasp!) a corner late in the first round. And even then, you're talking about replacing a a non-injured two-year starter who has chemistry with the QB and his teammates with a rookie. Now, if Hue's gone and the offense completely changes, maybe? 

I guess I just want the insanity to end with the using crap picks to replace bad players and wonder why we keep getting bad players at those spots. 
I'm just sick of seeing the center kill a handful of plays every game, he's capable of subverting the whole offense at times. 
Eventually that has to change right? I mean, I guess we are lucky Dalton (and Hue) get rid of the ball so damn fast. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paying the O-line. What we did back in '05. - RoyleRedlegs - 11-16-2015, 03:13 PM