Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ima say this and it is what it is
(08-15-2022, 10:42 AM)Housh Wrote: I don’t like Carmen not practicing at if his elbow isn’t drastically hurt….

You are being gifted the opportunity to be the pencilled in starter based off NOTHING but your draft status. And you tweak your elbow a little bit and you have the nerve to take a practice off and allow Volston to get YOUR 1st team reps?

Carmen is looking to me like he doesn’t really care about working for his spot.

I don’t know him, idk how hurt his elbow is but I’m sorry.

Housh, dude at least know the player's names on your own team. His name is Jackson CarMAN.

Cordell Volson played great though, Carman played okay against the Cards, let in a sack but he played pretty good from
what I saw and I watched Carman and Volson play just now. I liked what I saw from the interior besides Trey Hill with the
bad snap and fumble.

Adeniji and Prince were just terrible, Prince made CarMAN look worse than he actually was.

Still, I really like Cordell Volson alot. This guy is good and Cochran at RT was taking dudes down.

I liked what I saw honestly besides Adeniji, Prince and Trey Hill. We need to upgrade over these guys.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Ima say this and it is what it is - Housh - 08-15-2022, 10:42 AM
RE: Ima say this and it is what it is - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-17-2022, 12:25 AM