Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals OL drills getting slammed on twitter...
(08-15-2022, 04:34 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Posted by Duke Manywhether on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/BigDuke50/status/1559201662035705857

Duke Manywhether is a pretty respectable OL coach/guru. He posted the above video with the caption "DO NOT DO THIS". If you scroll down you can see Willie Anderson comment on it "leave me out of this" when he is tagged. Many are blasting the video.

I thought it was interesting.

Twitter is people talking B.S.  

It is way too early to even know what kind of an O Line Bengals will have while still in preseason. 

We do know Bengals won the AFC and went to Super Bowl, so the O Line was better than given credit for.  Plus Bengals WR's can flat out Block.  Some of the best Blocking WR on any one team in NFL. This includes players Bengals use at #4 WR who Fans may not appreciate, but they can catch and they can get open, and they can flat out Block.  The Bengals excel on plays that call for WR blocking. 

I think the O Line may be better than last years Super Bowl Bengals, so I'm not worried about what all the Dip Sticks on Twitter are B.S. talking about.  Twitter don't win no games, and per the Ex Pres who was on Twitter 24/7 it clearly don't win any elections either.  We will see what Bengals have on the field in regular season, not on Twiddle Dee, Twiddle Dumb, Twitter. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals OL drills getting slammed on twitter... - kevin - 08-17-2022, 05:47 PM