Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ringer article about Burrow’s deep ball
(08-21-2022, 02:14 PM)AlphaBengal Wrote: You make a great point. Obviously if Burrow was throwing to the Ravens receivers his numbers wouldn't be anywhere as good. Same reason Brady's last year in New England was mediocre by his standards, then he goes to Tampa and throws for 5000 yards at 44 years old. 

In that same vein, Chase, Higgins, etc. wouldn't be as good if Mac Jones was throwing them the football. It goes hand in hand.

This is why we need to keep Chase and Burrow together for their entire career as TLL says, they complement each 
other perfectly and Chase really helps out Burrow if the pass isn't perfect as was said. Chase Mosses people, too bad
we probably won't be able to keep Tee here too cause he also Mosses people.

Tee completely Mossed those 2 Raven Secondary players in our last game against them. Was beautiful.

(08-21-2022, 02:41 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You can always tell the QBs who were never baseball/soccer players when they're terrible sliders. It always blows my mind how professional athletes can be such bad sliders when people much much less athletic than them can easily do it, but then I remind myself that they didn't get it beaten into their muscle memory from the age of like 4-5 onwards which probably makes a huge difference.

Yeah, that has to be it. He was a basketball player. I was the same way, never slid but I sure would of learned how to do it
if I was an NFL QB with dudes trying to take me out at any moment when I had to run.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ringer article about Burrow’s deep ball - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-21-2022, 04:31 PM