Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eye Appointment Yesterday! Weed Warning!
(08-19-2022, 10:32 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I go to an eye appointment at Lenscrafters yesterday because I had recently just got a new prescription but I was having troubles seeing out of the new glasses.

There was a new doctor that I hadn't seen before and she was probably in her 50s and looked like she was kind of from Middle Eastern descent.

We were chatting and talking about my brain injury and how stem cells and weed were the only cure to brain injuries and, since I don't have any stem cells laying around, weed will have to do.

I suddenly started panicking inside like "holy shit...... it's just weed but what if she tells people I know or anything else........."

She smiles and says "yep....... weed cures everything!"

I haven't vaped much since Covid but I always used to because it was the only time I'd think clearly and, when I would do it, I'd always inhale and hold it in for a while to let it all get into my system before I'd exhale.

I didn't even tell her that but she said that doing that can damage the eye and told me a story of how it ruptured the blood vessels (or something) in someone she know's eye! She said it can cause serious damage!

I LOVE this doctor, so I had to share and offer that warning to anyone that vapes:

DON'T HOLD IT IN!

It's a myth anyway. Holding your breath doesn't make it any more potent. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eye Appointment Yesterday! Weed Warning! - rfaulk34 - 08-23-2022, 11:58 PM