Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13 receptions for 182 yards and 1 TD
That is Kendrick Pryor's stat line through three preseason games. Before anyone immediately discounts his performance (and Lassiter and Irwin showed well also) don't forget that he didn't have the 1s blocking for the QB or Burrow playing QB, either.

Looking at Pryor in person, he is a very solidly build guy. 5'11", 190 lbs. Strong hands. Showed great concentration when a safety crossed him at the final second before making a nice downfield reception last night.

His pro day showed him run a 4.38 40time and had a nice 131" broad and 38.5" vertical. I think had this guy played at another school, he would have had a lot more than 99 receptions over his four years. He did have 1265 yards in his college career and 7 Tds. Another point of interest: He ran the ball 40 times for just over 400 yards and 5 more TDs.

I know he will most likely be on the PS, but of the three that are on the bubble (Irwin, Lassiter, and Pryor) I think he made the most difficult catches, broke the most tackles, and looks most NFL ready. Just my two cents...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
13 receptions for 182 yards and 1 TD - SHRacerX - 08-28-2022, 10:56 AM