Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Much Better Is Team Confidence And Mentality?
(09-07-2022, 05:38 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Everybody disagrees with you on this and just about everything. 

By "everyone" I see you are excluding the entire NFL sports entertainment industry.

(09-07-2022, 05:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The difference is you don't know what you are watching like most on here do,

I agree that I dis not see it the way "most on here do".  That is because I am not blinded by homerism like "most on here".

Because 99% of media analyst obviously agree with me that the Bengals needed some "good fortune" to make it to the Super Bowl.  That is why a large portion of them are picking the Chiefs to make it to the Super Bowl despite the fact that we beat them twice last year.

Unlike the media I think the Bengals have a very good shot to make it to the Super Bowl this year.  But anyone who knows anything about NFL football will tell you that what the Bengals did last year looked like a fluke.

I bet you predicted Joe Flacco would be an All-Pro QB after the 2012 postseason. I mean he absolutely dominated forFOUR WHOLE GAMES.  And when that happens you have to ignore the entire regular season, right?

And I am sure that you guaranteed that the '11 Giants team that actually WON the super Bowl would be back the next season.  They finished that season 7-1 (even better than the Bengals last year) and when that happens you have to ignore the rest of the games, right?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Much Better Is Team Confidence And Mentality? - fredtoast - 09-07-2022, 08:32 PM