Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NO NFL Network analyst picked us to return to Super Bowl
(09-06-2022, 10:01 AM)Synric Wrote: Fred is right on this... The Chargers rocked the Bengals.

Mike Williams just bullied the outside corners and even though the Chargers ran a ton of cover 2 the Bengals just could not run the football like they should have because poor run blocking. Burrow had a 1 or 2 INTs in that game trying to make something happen.

This is a big reason I'm on the run blocking this year its vital to sustaining drives and having a good redzone offense.

He’s not wrong on SD. He’s wrong that he minimizes our KC victory on a last second field goal. I go round and round with him on it. He acts like using his favorite description of the Bengals a fluke. KC never lead most of the 4th quarter and guess what? We beat them again and KC never lead in the 4th of that game.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NO NFL Network analyst picked us to return to Super Bowl - Soonerpeace - 09-06-2022, 12:12 PM