Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Sunday Ticket without Direct TV subscription
For years I carried Direct TV just so I could get Sunday Ticket. When we cut ties, I figured out other ways to be eligible for the streaming service. Four years ago, I went back to school to get my master's degree which made me eligible for the student plan. However, this year, I seemingly had no option other than to borrow a student account number from a friend.

Nevertheless, I decided to log into my account just to see if the plan had magically auto-renewed, which it hadn't, and the system informed me I was no longer eligible for the student plan. However, after poking around on the site some, it allowed me to register for the Sunday Ticket streaming service without paying for the Direct TV subscription. Their site really is terrible and it kept switching me back and forth between the Sunday Ticket site and the Direct TV site, but eventually it asked me to pick my Sunday Ticket package and so I'm signed up for what is probably my 20th (and thankfully last) season with their service.

Take-away: go poke around on the dedicated Sunday Ticket site. It seems like they've changed something so that you can subscribe to just the streaming service without the Direct TV subscription.

Good luck. I know lots of you have asked for this, so hopefully its not just some fluke in their system that allowed me to do it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
NFL Sunday Ticket without Direct TV subscription - wcu - 09-08-2022, 10:11 AM