Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For entertainment purposes only: My Fav Five
Not sure if this will become a weekly thing, but I thought I would see if anyone would like to join in on picking their 5 best games against the spread.  Pick 5....Don't just throw one game out there.  We can add it up and see who the weekly winner is with a tie breaker being total points of the Bengals game.  I don't typically like to bet on the Bengals so I am going to leave them off this list.

Here are my Fav Five:

New Orleans -5.5
.  Atlanta is at home, where they tend to cover, but I think they have next to no chance with minimal weapons and a pathetic defense.

Philly -5.  Everyone falls in love with the Hard Knocks team of that year.  Philly is on the road, but this one shouldn't be close.  The Eagles don't typically fare well in openers, but I love them here.

Baltimore -6.5  I want to like the Jets at home but the Ravens should be very motivated to prove they are back and a threat in the AFC.  For the record, I would love for the Jets to surprise here, but I just don't see it.

Tennessee -5.5.  Might be the bet of the week.  The Titans might have lost a good WR, but they still have a great defensive front and Daniel Jones is hot garbage.  

Denver -6.5  Russ going home to what could be the worst team in the league with the worst starting QB in the league.  

Total points of Cincy game:  44

All favorites and four out of the five are road teams.  I don't like that, but I think for week 1 the lines are just too forgiving.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
For entertainment purposes only: My Fav Five - SHRacerX - 09-10-2022, 10:22 AM