Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cut to the chase - Zac not playing starters in preseason was a big cause of the loss
(09-12-2022, 09:25 AM)Wyche Wrote: Some are.....in fact in another thread, folks were blaming everyone in Cincinnati but Joe, lol. 

I just like pointing out the absurdity of it all. We've had QBs play games that bad and get torn to shreds over it. Thread after thread about them.....yet there's only one here, and it's mainly about the elite debate. But we have multiple threads about who else we can blame, lol. It's just kinda funny to me.

I have not seen a single person on this forum say "Burrow played well, actually." He just isn't being torn to shreds because, I think, when a QB wins you your first playoff game in over 30 years, you give them a little more grace when they have a bad game. 

As far as blaming everyone but Joe, I think what people are saying is that, even with how poorly Joe played, we still could have (and should have) won had it not been for this person or that person doing this or that.

This isn't absolving Joe of blame so much as it is taking his poor performance as a given and going from there. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cut to the chase - Zac not playing starters in preseason was a big cause of the loss - CJD - 09-12-2022, 09:51 AM