Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cut to the chase - Zac not playing starters in preseason was a big cause of the loss
(09-12-2022, 09:26 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Oh I agree.  I think the defense did a fantastic job with what they were asked to do.

I think they should've gotten more pressure, but they were put in some tough spots.

(09-12-2022, 09:36 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Just don't lump me into this.  He probably just had his worst game EVER at ANY level.  He just sucked a$$.

BUT,  Nervous ,if we can kick an extra point or a field goal we still win.   Lots of fail today.

LoL, I'm not bro..... it's just a few, but I don't wanna get on the wrong side of the mods.

Last part is true too.....and Zac should've challenged the Chase TD. Couple of questionable playcalls too. 

(09-12-2022, 09:50 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I know right ?

I'm just speculating but if I had to guess it's more than just on field performance. Bad attitude ? Poor work ethic ? Won't conform to coaching suggestions ? I dunno

Gotta be something there man. If he can't beat out what we saw yesterday, then he's really bad, lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cut to the chase - Zac not playing starters in preseason was a big cause of the loss - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-12-2022, 11:13 AM