Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I think it's time to officially call Pollack to task.
(09-18-2022, 09:48 PM)samhain Wrote: I have now idea what to make of the long-term o-line failures.  I'm good with replacing Pollack, but who replaces him?How do we trust this team to find a coach that can get an o-line to work when they have failed at every turn for 7 years?  

Sadly, I'm also starting to view Collins as a classic grass-is-always-greener scenario.  He looked great to us in Dallas, but a lot of Dallas fans weren't super complimentary of his recent play.  He has all kinds of problems with speed rushers.  Parsons straight up bullied him today.

No shit, he got beat with a TE helping him, and either Perine or Mixon chipping before releasing into his route. That shows me that the staff saw the problem, but the player just couldn't answer the bell. He's been a problem for sure. Jonah has looked worse this year, and then you have a rookie trying to make his way. 

I don't know who you get, and I'm not for sure advocating a firing, but he needs to make some adjustments and fast. If not, then maybe it is time to replace him.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think it's time to officially call Pollack to task. - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-18-2022, 09:51 PM