Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logan Wilson is the best linebacker we’ve had since i began watching. (2002)
(09-28-2022, 09:32 PM)Housh Wrote: The one thing i remember about Burfict is his Ray Lewis-like ability to always be apart of EVERY SINGLE tackle within 20 yards of the LOS. Burfict was an idiot with handling his emotions but he was a damn genius on the football field. And I’m not over exaggerating. He was a GENIUS on the field. You have to be a smart hombre to be apart of so many tackles. One year he had 171 Freakin tackles. To do that you are getting almost 10 tackles a game which is hard as crap to do. That means you one are in the right spot ALOT and two you aren’t missing tackles. You are converting tackles that present themselves to you.

Logan Wilson does this. As proficient as Burfict was against the run, Logan is equally as proficient guarding the pass. But i think Logan is a better all around player because he is about as good a tackler as Burfict was. He’s just not the force Burfict was against the run

Didn't pass math, did you? Ninja

(09-29-2022, 09:54 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: In 2013, Burfict had 13 penalties, tied for fourth in the league. Eight of those penalties were personal fouls for unnecessary roughness, which was the most in the league. Your memory is misleading you - Burfict was fantastic, but he was also a dirty player very early on. His 2012 season is the only season where he was "clean". 

I was flayed alive on the mothership in '13 after stating that Burfict was going to be a problem, after tapping TJ Lang, Sitton, Dietrich-Smith, whomever it was, in the balls.

Appreciated his great play, but the guy was a massive problem from '13 and on. And yes, he was unfairly targeted, but he also helped bring it upon himself.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Logan Wilson is the best linebacker we’ve had since i began watching. (2002) - Truck_1_0_1_ - 09-29-2022, 04:36 PM