Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Good Prime Time WIN Over Miami By AFC Champ Bengals
AFC Champ Bengals who lost 2 close games not only avoided going 0-3, but won at NY Jets and beat Miami in 5 days time to get to 2-2.

Bengals Super Bowl Defense held Miami on check enough, and Joe Burrow led Bengals to enough points to win.

I finally got to watch the game from after midnight to after 3 in morning on NFL NETWORK. I saw fast they were scrolling scores across bottom of screen, so i covered that up with a towel to watch replay. I like how Bengals scored fast. Still, I got worried in 4th quarter with Miami ahead. I was glad to see the big play by Bengals Defense. The 57 yard Field Goal by McPherson. The Boyd to Chase play. Big pass plays to Higgins and Chase and the Touchdown Pass to TE Hurst. The Bengals who had fallen behind had me worried, but they came back strong and made sure they got The WIN.

All of us Bengals Fans use to talk about never winning in play-offs or in prime time. Well, these Bengals have won in the play-offs to being AFC CHAMPS, and they won last night in Prime Time. Some on here said Bengals couldn't beat Miami, but they were wrong.

Once I got to see the game, I enjoyed it. GREAT WIN. The AFC CHAMP BENGALS are 2-2 now and very much in play-off hunt again. You really don't want a team to peak in September. I would love to see Bengals hit their stride going into the play-offs to Super Bowl again.

The prime time win over Miami was not only a nice WIN for the team, but for the Fans who have been waiting to WIN in prime time and in play-offs. THANK YOU BENGALS, I'm Enjoying It.

GO BENGALS

Tiger Tiger Who Dey Who Dey JoeJoe Who Dey Who Dey Tiger Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Good Prime Time WIN Over Miami By AFC Champ Bengals - kevin - 09-30-2022, 06:14 AM