Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where did our dominant offense go?
(11-17-2015, 09:05 AM)jj22 Wrote: There was a lot of drops but the eye test tells you that Dalton has lost his mojo. The pre bye offense may be long gone.

How so? 

I wouldn't put this game solely on Andy. One thing I haven't noticed anyone talk about yet though, is the fact that Andy wasn't getting the ball out quickly enough and, in my opinion, he didn't step up in the pocket quickly enough on ( more than ) a few plays. 

I doubt Andy thought it was a good idea to pick on JJ22, but somebody sure did! Why do that when there's a rookie out there? 

The long ball wasn't there all night. That happens to every team from time to time. Other than those throws, the only poor throw Andy attempted was the one where he missed Eifert wide open, and that may not have been on Andy, as Tyler possibly didn't get to the spot he needed to be at. Besides that, with the way (Eifert) played, there's a good chance he drops that pass as well. 

Maybe Andre Smith coulda helped. Eric Winston shoulda been called for holding Watt at least three more times that I noticed, as JJ was having his way with him. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Where did our dominant offense go? - Utts - 11-17-2015, 03:34 AM
RE: Where did our dominant offense go? - Devils Advocate - 11-17-2015, 10:00 AM