Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A win in NOLA for a struggling team...
...is never easy. Even though there were a lot of Burrow fan boys/girls in the Dome, the place is electric. Congrats to these guys. May not have been pretty, but this was a much needed win and hopefully is a turning point in the season. A lot of folks (myself included) have been looking forward to this game since last season, to relive a little bit of 2019. Wish I could have been there with my Burreaux jersey. Not sure if I would've won the LSU one, or the Bengals one and gotten my @$$ kicked. Tongue

Very happy for the Bengals, the Saints' season is lost anyway. Finally a close game goes in the Bengals' favor. Can't wait til next week. Hopefully this was a turning point in the season. You can't overlook a morale booster like this. And you all have to take into account, this team is absolutely better than the record indicates.

Also I expect the Burrow / Chase tunnel vision complainers to identify yourselves... I told you so!! Hilarious

Last thought... Burrow doing things like wearing his LSU jersey is precisely why even Saints fans, deep down, pull for him at least a little bit. Gave me friggin goosebumps.

Congrats. Rock On
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
A win in NOLA for a struggling team... - LSUfaninTN - 10-16-2022, 05:14 PM