Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diabetes- The Money's In The Treatment, Not The Cure
(10-17-2022, 08:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: As some people might remember, I have posted the idea that there's a cure for cancer or there would be but, every time someone gets close or finds one, the drug companies buy it and destroy it because the money's in the treatment, not the cure. A cure would be difficult to patten and companies would just keep finding cheaper ways of making it.

One of my professors in college first told our class that theory and I had never thought about it, but then I told my dad about the idea and wondered his thoughts on it. He's diabetic, agreed with my professor, and said that's why there will never be a cure for diabetes because the insulin companies will buy it up and destroy it.

I finally decided to look into how much money insulin makes and, in 2021, the market size was 20.55 BILLION DOLLARS!

No wonder they'll do whatever they can from keeping a cure from becoming available to the public!

Speaking on the money being in the treatment and not the cure. There are people out there who will tell you that fasting can be beneficial to your health. And there are some facilities where people go to fast with medical observation, which I'm assuming someone pays for. But other than that it's pretty hard to make money off of someone not eating and the human body healing itself.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diabetes- The Money's In The Treatment, Not The Cure - NATI BENGALS - 10-20-2022, 02:11 AM