Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full breakdown of La’el Collins week 6 VS the Saints
Just for the record I’m counting a rep as a win if La’el blocks his man so we’ll that Burrow doesn’t have to move because his man got free. So even if Burrow does some god like move and escapes a sack and makes a great play it’s still a rep loss for La’el.

Drive 1

Won every rep. This is the drive where Mixon missed a block pretty badly and gave up a sack.

Drive 2

Won every rep again. He kinda got beat on the 3rd and 2 but Cappa had already been beat and Joe was already scrambling.

So far he’s looking very strong. He’s not showing much agility but he’s looking strong.

Drive 3(Basically ended quarter TD to Mixon on a slant)

Won every rep on the drive. He is basically taking Cam Jordan out the game at this point. By my count he hasn’t lost 1 rep yet. This is the play Collins egged on the crowd too. By this point he knows he’s dominating. Cam Jordan appears to get mad on the TD play because he didn’t really try and get Burrow. He pushed Collins very high in what looks like a bull rush attempt but to me it looks like he just was frustrated and wanted to hit Collins.

Drive 4

Won every rep again

Drive 5

Lost 1 rep this drive. He utterly DESTROYED Jordan on a rep this drive. He man handled Jordan like he was a ***** and threw him to the ground.

La’el finally losses a rep and he lost it pretty badly on the Burrow 19 yard TD run. But that is literally what Burrow is gonna get paid 50 mill for on his next contract. He makes guys miss and scores anyway.

It’s halftime and the only assessment an unbiased person could give is that La’el is dominating.

Drive 6(Chase TD in the seam)

Lost a run block rep but lucky for us the play went to the left side of the line and got good yardage. But besides that play he dominated.

Drive 7(FG)
Losses the 1st rep of the drive on the play where Burrows pass got tipped and almost got picked but Tee saved it. Couple plays later he gets a bad holding call. Won every other play.

Drive 8(Chase TD)
Not many plays but La’el won the one play on this drive

Drive 9
Game over

For lack of better words La’el busted Jordan’s ass. Idk what PFF is gonna say but i literally just watched every offensive snap and La’el was not only good, he was a beast. Burrows quick release and escapability definitely made him look better but he had a great showing in his own right. The Saints La’el is a steal at the price we got him at.
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Full breakdown of La’el Collins week 6 VS the Saints - Housh - 10-20-2022, 07:16 PM