Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full breakdown of La’el Collins week 6 VS the Saints
(10-21-2022, 09:23 PM)Housh Wrote: Yeah and as a person with back issues myself i know that those really zap your agility and quickness. If it’s bad enough every step hurts. Jumping is impossible and any quick redirection will hurt

I wonder if he changed his stretching routine pre game and in between drives

Weirdly enough when i started stretching correctly and often i actually felt no back pain anymore and was able to get back on the court and run basketball for hours. I never knew relieving back pain could be that easy.

With that said i had no structural damage to my back tho.

My back issues were the same. Nothing structural. Stretching did the trick. What happens--or i should say happened to me--was that my glutes and hamstrings would tense up and pull the muscles of my lower back, throwing things out of whack and causing issues. As long as i stretched properly, and often enough, i could do anything with no issues. 

It was my chiropractor that knew what was going on and gave me the stretching exercises that fixed things.

It's the same way now. If i don't stretch those muscles out regularly, i have issues. When i'm done with a good stretch, no problemo at all. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full breakdown of La’el Collins week 6 VS the Saints - rfaulk34 - 10-21-2022, 11:19 PM