Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palmer: Facing Bengals "not just another game"
(11-22-2015, 04:00 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: We're not talking about what TO did in Philly in 2004 or what Chad did in 2008.

We're talking about 2010 here. Particularly the harmless little talk show that is always blamed for all the losing that year. Tell me, Fred, do you think that TV show caused us to lose 10 straight? If so, why do people always bring it up?

I think the fact that we had to of the biggest "me first" players in the league hurt the team.  The TV show itself did not hurt the team.  It was just a symbol of the problems with Chad and TO.

Now let me ask you something.  Do you really think that Chad and TO had reformed and were no longer the same guys they were before?  Remember that Marvin benched Chad late in '08 for disciplinary reasons.  That kind of attitude from guys who are supposed to be the biggest stars of the team hurts the entire team.

Chad was still crying like a baby after the 2010 season until we traded him.  Remember how he claimed that Marvin was mean to him?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Palmer: Facing Bengals "not just another game" - fredtoast - 11-22-2015, 04:04 PM