Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you support Free The Nipple?
(11-22-2022, 02:43 AM)Uncle Drinky Wrote: I say if the chickadees aren't allowed to flaunt their ta-ta's in public, then men shouldn't be able to go topless either. Either everyone can be topless or nobody can is the only fair way to me. 

Why? Just look away from the ones you don't like and focus on the ones you find doiyoing worthy. 

Yoga pants and crack riders are great inventions that should always get 3 thumbs up. Yeah

Cool, I think it is different as I love women's boobs more than anyone. Just think they are a bit more sacred than dude boobs lol

Don't understand the comparison of woman and dude boobs lol

You make me laugh though Uncle Drinky.  Hilarious

(11-22-2022, 10:03 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Cause some things cannot be unseen lol

Damn rights. Twitch

(11-22-2022, 11:52 AM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I don't think it's as simple as declaring equality of bodies and then moving on.  It's part of the cultural fabric that women's breasts are considered sexual organs, therefore not on par with men's torsos.  And I don't mean random segments of the population (like we usually have to deal with when it comes to understanding equality), but the entire country as a whole from its inception.  And even if you go to other places that are "free" (Europe is often cited), it's not like women are just out for a jog topless.  It's been normalized over a very long period of time there, but even still only in specific settings, like a beach.  

Quite frankly, more men should probably cover up.  But I'd guess for the average woman, the attention they'd get from going topless isn't really worth the "freedom" of not having a piece of fabric on.  If I was told I had to cover my nips when I went to the pool, I'd laugh but it wouldn't ruin my day.  It just doesn't seem a big enough deal to get upset over.  

Side note, my university was religiously rooted, and one of the admin there was adamant about this "double standard" and declared no man could be topless.  Because it wasn't fair to the ladies that they should be subjected to seeing men's bodies when we felt theirs were to be covered up.  It was silly and stupid and people groaned about it.  But did it really matter at the end of the day that we had to wear a t-shirt running sprints for the team?  Or playing some sand volleyball?  Not really.  Go back to the dorm and strip down and no one cared.

Nice post MHG. I consider women's breasts sexual organs myself. Don't cheapen them.

Plus that is weird by a religious U. Don't get it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you support Free The Nipple? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-23-2022, 11:08 PM
RE: Do you support Free The Nipple? - Leon - 11-28-2022, 07:26 PM
RE: Do you support Free The Nipple? - Leon - 12-24-2022, 12:03 AM