Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Will the Bengals be using the new practice bubble....
(11-18-2022, 05:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm...not sure what you're trying to say. 

I get the feeling that you're disputing what i said, but i don't think we're saying different things. 

I've never changed the goal posts from saying that the greatest benefit for an indoor facility is so that you can practice your gameplan without having to fight the elements. And i don't think it's a bad idea to practice outside if it's incliment. I just think you have to be smart and if conditions are affecting practice, do it indoors. 

I've never been of the belief that you have a bubble so that when the temp drops below 40, you head inside so that your players are more comfortable. 

I heard Mo Egger today say (paraphrasing) "why have an indoor practice facility if they're not going to use it in 30s degree weather". I would think that the main purpose is to use it when it's raining at 30 degrees, or sleeting/freezing raining, or snowing making it a real possibility of injury on an outdoor practice field. Not to mention practicing in temps that are hovering around 0.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will the Bengals be using the new practice bubble.... - BengalRed - 11-18-2022, 07:47 PM