Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024
(11-30-2022, 10:57 PM)hollodero Wrote: Now that I do not believe. I rather think he will once again choose a running mate that has some resemblance of conservative normalcy, one that panders to a more traditional voter base then his own one. Like when he chose Pence to get all the evangelicals. To give them one reason to think, yeah, this serial adulterer that is a mockery to every Christian belief imaginable is actually the one sent from God to save us, Pence is all the proof we need.

And imho that's how it will go again. Give the traditional conservatives, those mainly united by hating libs, one tiny reason to believe it will not be all that bad with him, and they will vote accordingly as most people always do. Trump is stupid in many ways, no doubt, but I doubt he's that stupid to put a second Trump person on the irrelevant, but symbolically important VP ticke
Trump learned his lesson with Pence.  He will choose the ultimate "yes" man or woman.  Marjorie Taylor Green or Kari Lake would both be high on his list.  Kari Lake probably would be his first choice since he is all about appearances.  And after 20 years on TV she knows how to work a camera

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024 - pally - 12-01-2022, 12:10 AM