Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024
Wowza, so Trump is selling what amounts to those "YOUR CHILD'S FACE ON A SUPER HERO BODY!" novelty gifts, except instead of your 6 year old son's face pasted onto a super hero or race car driver's body, it's the face of a man who is nearly 80 and it's $100 and he was the president.  Amazing.

I also love that as a taxpayer I get to work so Trump's old and stupid cult members can blow their social security, welfare, and disability checks on this crap.

EDIT - Wait, they are NFTs?  Are those still a thing?  You know what, TRUMP 2024, screw it, this guy is it.

I also love how his pitch video starts with him saying he's hopefully your favorite president of all time, better than Lincoln, better than Washington. I notice he didn't mention Reagan, a guy who was president within the past 160 years, just to play it safe. Also, Lincoln fought against the confederacy and Washington was born in another country....screw those guys.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024 - Nately120 - 12-15-2022, 04:24 PM