Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024
(12-15-2022, 07:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump was a trash hawker before, during, and after his political career started, stuff like this just makes it more obvious.  He's a political equivalent of an infomercial and other than losing his ability to win an election, I don't see what is so different from 2022 and 2016.

Trump blew the 2022 midterms and suddenly everyone who liked or tolerated him before just so happened to see the light that the guy is a selfish d-bag who is only interested in his bank account...amazing.  I will say it is interesting seeing conservatives who want so badly to move to DeSantis saying the same things liberals were saying about Trump in 2016.

He can't win, right?  He's not seriously going to run is he?  He's just doing this for attention, right?  He's going to drop out and start selling stuff instead, right? He's down in the polls, he can't possibly think he's going to win and he will quit, right?

True.

But NFTs are a new low, even for him. They are the epitome of worthless garbage. At least if you bought Trump Steaks you got a shitty steak.

As for whether he can win or not, I would say the two most likely outcomes of the 2024 presidential election are Biden and DeSantis.

And I think it's like 60% DeSantis, 30% Biden and then 10% anyone else, with Trump being maybe 1% of that 10%.

I think his political career is over. Selling NFTs of yourself is as good as the old trope "fat lady singing" you'll ever see in real life.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024 - CJD - 12-17-2022, 01:24 AM