Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Things I would tell the team before the game, if I am coach:
1.) If TWATT (great nickname...pronounced TWAT, all credit to Nate the Great, formerly Eliminate) doesn't rush, attack him and knock him on his ass the second he jumps to try and bat down (or pick) a pass.

2.) Trent Taylor- If you get the ball on ANYTHING. A PR, a sweep, secure that F'n ball. They know you fumble and will be throwing punches at it all day.

3.) Offensive line: Hold over allow a direct shot. The steelers aren't flagged for it, ever, so maybe the refs will get confused and not throw a flag on you either.

4.) Treat any pass that is not clearly a forward pass as a trick play. Stay disciplined. Omar Epps has beaten Cincy defenses with this more times than I can count.

5.) Attitude- Come out of the tunnel and right from the first snap, treat them like you caught them screwing your wife, beating your kids, and stealing from your parents. I want them to feel your hatred for the rest of the season and be terrified of playing you next year.

That is all for me. Care to add anything? Oh, I should mention: Be sure to wash very well after the game. You don't want to catch anything.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Things I would tell the team before the game, if I am coach: - SHRacerX - 11-18-2022, 11:06 AM