Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's with all the Twitter boycotts?
(12-01-2022, 05:07 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Seems many companies are jumping on board to no longer advertise on Twitter. Personally, I have a twitter account but never sign on to it. I guess people are afraid disinformation will be posted. Well, it has been for a long time on social media already. I say allow free speech and let me decide to believe it or not.

Yeah, about that. You see, it appears that Conservatives are the ones most concerned about it . . . mainly because Conservative media is currently being sued for the spread of disinformation . . . if they can continue to drive this narrative/threat about their concerns about free speech, they increase their chances of muddying the waters for potential jurors.

My take from this is "If Conservatives can't make up bullshit about Liberals, how else can I get Independents to vote for me?"

If you or other Conservatives have other issues combining Twitter, Facebook and Free Speech, I'd like to hear them . . . so far, I haven't heard any reasons other than that.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's with all the Twitter boycotts? - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 12-01-2022, 01:04 PM