Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's with all the Twitter boycotts?
(12-01-2022, 03:48 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Not whataboutism, just facts.
No. Facts or not, that's still whataboutism.
Quote:I am against ALL, I repeat ALL media from spreading lies.

Right. Let me guess. You just only seem to notice them when they're from the Left and you tend to ignore them from the Right? How many times did you openly call out Trump when he spewed bullshit? Are you one of these that thinks the Left lies just as much as the Right? Long before Trump, year after year Fox News viewers were consistently polled as least informed viewers of the big three cable news networks. Ever wonder why?

Quote:When have you got with the Free Speech should be monitored, when Musk bought Twitter? Hmm

Watching Roger Ailes' Fox News about 20 years ago. I peek in almost everyday. I'm never concerned with the facts they tell you, it's the obvious facts that they hold back that have concerned me for a couple of decades. That's why whenever I go over to my MAGA friends' house, they turn off all right wing media because I debunk and fill in the blanks for story after story and if I know my current Conservatives . . . you're not too fond of being told that you're being fed partial truths. Rip the Clinton News Network or MSNBET, I don't care . . . but rip into Fox News, OAN or Newsmax and here come the knuckle dragging, mouth breathing *ahem* "patriots" to defend their choice of media consumption usually through the very predictable whataboutism. Don't question it at all . . . just blindly defend it.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's with all the Twitter boycotts? - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 12-01-2022, 06:52 PM