Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's with all the Twitter boycotts?
(12-02-2022, 12:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: He also said so much taboo stuff that he had Alex Jones looking a bit flummoxed and quick to point out that he didn't agree. 

My buddy said he thinks Kanye may be going more overboard now in an attempt to pass it all off as performance art. 

Only the biggest Ye simps will buy that though. The world does not look kindly on Holocaust deniers and Hitler lovers.

Fun fact about Alex Jones, he was one of the few conservative Twitter bans that Elon didn't reverse. Elon's reason:

I love it when conservatives reveal that conservatism is based mostly around only caring about things that personally affect/affected them haha. Like Dick Cheney being the vice president with George W Bush, a man who actively sought to amend to constitution to make gay marriage illegal, and supporting gay marriage because his daughter happened to be a lesbian. 

Somewhere down the line, I'm sure a republican congressman will happen to have a trans daughter and suddenly care about their rights too :).
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's with all the Twitter boycotts? - CJD - 12-02-2022, 01:19 PM