Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We all said ZT couldn't coach...
(12-06-2022, 03:32 PM)Housh Wrote: I’m still up in the air. Burrow is playing at a higher level than any QB in the league right now so of course Zac will look good.

But as Zac’s biggest hater even i have to admit that QBs don’t have games like we’ve seen with NO HELP AT ALL from coaches. Zac is giving Joe some great plays. From what Iv read and seen in interviews Zac gives Burrow 2-3 different plays and Burrow picks the one he wants to run. So that means Zac in every big situation is producing 2-3 plays for Joe and more times than not these plays are working. So yeah Burrow is a QB god right now but Zac DESERVES but more so has EARNED credit and respect for his part. Callahan must be doing well too. I know the plays that are proposed to Burrow are a product of Zac, Callahan and Burrow.

I won’t say I’m going to eat crow yet because Zac still has some insane blunders, but Burrow bails them out. The furthest I’ll go right now is to say Iv loves the playcalling lately and Zac is earning his keep. He’s definitely a great motivator. He had that even when i hated him. He made my ass want to run through a wall for him in some of these post game speeches.

For the 1st time ever I’m willing to say, we may have our long term guy.

There have been wrinkles and schemes over the past 6 weeks that tells me this offense is really evolving. I follow a lot of guys on social media that break down film/all 22 and some of things they show the Bengals doing are really innovative/smart. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - 3wt - 12-06-2022, 03:39 PM
RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - WeezyBengal - 12-06-2022, 03:41 PM
RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - 3wt - 12-09-2022, 03:18 PM
RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - J24 - 12-06-2022, 07:22 PM
RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - CJD - 12-09-2022, 03:49 PM
RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - CJD - 12-10-2022, 01:38 PM