Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Ohio State vs Michigan Games ???
I don't look for it to happen, but it is now possible. Ohio State backed into NCAA Play-Offs. They have to play Georgia in Atlanta and will probably get clobbered. However it is upset possible for Ohio State and Michigan to play twice in one season for first time ever, and in NCAA Championship on January 9th. Ohio State Fans can dream of winning the rematch in California and winning NCAA Championship.

However I see Ohio State as a team that doesn't belong in the play-offs. I doubt they would beat #5 Alabama, and will get clobbered without mercy by undefeated Georgia playing in Georgia.

Still, it is on the schedule. If both Ohio State and Michigan win New Years Eve, there would be a second Ohio State vs Michigan game for first time ever.

Maybe NCAA Championship should be just winners of conference championships. Georgia, Michigan won theirs. I assume TCU won theirs. That means there is a winner of a major conference with a good record as Big 10 loser Ohio State goes. With the Pac 10 and ACC and others, maybe only letting division champ winners go to the 4 team play-off is the most fair thing in the future.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
2 Ohio State vs Michigan Games ??? - kevin - 12-17-2022, 01:44 AM