Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Have We Yet to See the Bengals at Their Best?
I think the biggest advantage in the three horse race of Cincy,KC, and Buffalo is that Cincy has not reached its highest level. The OL is going to continue to improve. Hayden Hurst is not at the level he’s going to reach. So our offense has not reached its peak.

QB KC & Bills over Joe. Very marginally. I mean we are splitting hairs. Mahomes makes plays that can’t be duplicated. Allen can make throws with his arm and in the run game that the others can’t. He’s more physical in the run game and his velocity is the best. Burrow is more accurate and I’m not so sure a better game manager.

DL The 3 are a wash. KC & Bills better pass rush the Bengals better rush defense.
LB Cincy has the best
DB It’s a wash. Bengals better at safety but the other 2 at corners
RB Cincy’s one two punch is better than KC or the Bills
WR Cincy definitely
OL KC then Buff then Cincy
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have We Yet to See the Bengals at Their Best? - Soonerpeace - 12-20-2022, 06:52 PM