Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Where Are You and What Will This Storm Mean to You?
(12-22-2022, 02:30 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, but it seems like we never get big snows here anymore.  It always seems to skirt around us, even going to the south sometimes.  Not that I'm complaining, I don't want to have to clear the driveway and sidewalk.  I guess I like the idea of a big snow more than the actual snow itself.  

Start driving with bald tires and a shitty battery. It'll snow like hell the rest of the winter guaranteed or your frostbitten fingers back.  ThumbsUp
Of all the places I've ever been stuck in freezing cold Cincinnati was always the worst and I've hitch hiked across the northern US in blizzards a few times. Never prepared me for freezing half to death out on I-75 at night standing out on a 20 foot pile of ice and snow in below zero weather..wearing a black coat even.. That was before the internet and cell phones to get instant weather forecasts..  Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So Where Are You and What Will This Storm Mean to You? - grampahol - 12-29-2022, 11:49 PM