Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official: Bengals are in the Playoffs!
(12-23-2022, 01:36 PM)samhain Wrote: I mostly agree, especially about the injury prone part.  

I can't quite say he's overrated until I see him on a team that's actually willing to supply him with weapons.  Outside of Andrews, Baltimore has given him little to nothing to work with in terms of pass-catchers.  Their overall philosophy on team building is aging out as the league becomes almost completely offense-oriented.  

The traditional Ravens roster will get smoked by any of the higher powered offenses at the top of the AFC right now.  

I agree. It's hard to completely agree that he is overrated because the Ravens have supplied him with actual buttcheeks as receivers for most of his career. Hollywood was good, and was productive, but they ran him out of town. This season he has been throwing to Bateman (hasn't played much), Duvernay, Proche, Tylan Wallace, Demarcus Robinson and the corpse of Desean Jackson. Of course, Andrews as well. That receiving corps is ass. 

I don't think he is as good as Burrow, but I would also be a liar if I said that I believed Burrow would still look this good while throwing to a group of guys like that. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals are in the Playoffs! - Tony - 12-23-2022, 12:55 AM
RE: Bengals are in the Playoffs! - Tony - 12-23-2022, 12:58 AM
RE: Bengals are in the Playoffs! - Tony - 12-23-2022, 01:02 AM
RE: Official: Bengals are in the Playoffs! - KillerGoose - 12-24-2022, 12:09 PM