Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Are You Doing In Your Leagues?!
In the board league, I got beat in the playoffs because Brady choked.

I'm in the finals of four of six money leagues and lost in a fifth league by two points because Ekeler put up 23.9 points last night.

Rant

In the league that matters, the one with my friends from before the wreck, I'm in the finals with Burrow and Mixon and I'm playing my best friend from growing up. In the fantasy points projections, I'm projected to win 115.85 to 109.46, which Yahoo's projections are always off, but it's a nice starting point. Burrow and Mixon on Monday Night Football has me excited, especially since it's with the Bills, so I'm sure it will be a shootout! I also have Cook and Singletary, but I don't think either one will put up a lot of points against us, especially since our defense is top ten in least amount of fantasy points given up to running backs and I also think they'll be throwing a lot to try and keep up with us. I'm conflicted on who to start between Zay Jones and Brian Robinson because they're both projected to score the same amount of points. Robinson is 15th on my ap (DraftSharks) and 14th on DraftKings, but 36th on ProFootballNetwork.

Who do I start there?!

My brother made me CGM (Crippled General Manager) in two of his leagues, both of which are pretty big money.

In one league, I have Jalen Hurts and Daniel Jones, which I'd start Hurts, but how long will he play since they have everything locked up? Jones isn't a bad replacement. Do I roll with Jones? I have Barkley and Pollard, which Pollard was held out of practice today, so do I wait until the updates tomorrow and roll with him if he's healthy? I have Brian Robinson in that league too. At receiver, I have AJ Brown and B Cooks starting at receiver with Pickens as my only possible starter there but I have a waiver claim in for Dotson. Do I start him if I get him? I have Kelce at tight end.

Actually, in one league that my brother made me the CGM, the finals was this week and I won.

Who Dey

That league is with my cousin, who's a doctor, so I'm guessing it's for a lot of money!

In the last league, it's actually one of three leagues that a bouncer at the bar behind my place got me into, I'm playing him in the finals. No real questions there. We're projected as a 50-50 result.

The finals of four of six leagues isn't bad!

How are you doing in your leagues?!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
How Are You Doing In Your Leagues?! - BFritz21 - 12-27-2022, 07:16 PM