Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Last Offensive Play Of The Game Was A TERRIBLE Call
(11-23-2015, 10:03 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: If it worked, we'd be calling it genius.

Even still, I have always been told the Pylon is part of the end zone.

So getting one foot down and one standing on the pylon, to me, is a touchdown; at least, based on the rules that the NFL has been purportedly following for the past few years.

I find it odd that those rules changed when it comes to the Bengals winning.

That said, I agree that running with Gio would have been the better play call. He would have gotten the first down, you can then call a few pass plays, run the clock down and, if you didn't score the TD, kick the field goal and go into overtime with zeros on the clock.

But hindsight is 20/20, as they say.

I don't mind losing this game. I think the Cardinals are an extremely good team and they showed it last night. We'll rebound against the Rams and, most importantly, our 1pm games are back!

No more staying up until midnight on Thursdays, Mondays and Sundays!

By the time we kick off on Sunday, the 29th, it will have been 28 days since our last 1pm game.

I'm looking forward to getting back to my old Sunday routine of watching the game with my dad and brother and then hanging out until 8pm before going home for the night with my wife.

I hated having these primetime games ruining my plans for the week and they are finally, at long last, over.

I'm actually extremely excited for next week.

AJ's right foot barely stepped out of bounds prior to him hitting the pylon. That would have been seen on the review replay.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Last Offensive Play Of The Game Was A TERRIBLE Call - wildcats forever - 11-23-2015, 11:49 AM