Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Weekly Gamblin' Thread
2023 means New Year...new ways to lose money!

Now that sports gambling is legal in Ohio, I figure it could be fun to maybe discuss some of the weekly bets we are going to make on (or against) our Bengals. We can also discuss and dissect bet opportunities we see. I value a lot of your guys' opinions, and no one knows this team like we do (other than Vegas, heh).

I signed up for the Barstool bet app today and have $100 in bonus money to play around with.

First up: Bills vs. Bengals

I don't love the line on the game but have been looking at some player props. I see a couple sneaky good value ones:

Boyd +300 to score a TD
Burrow +410 to score a TD

The Bills struggle to cover the slot and I think Boyd could be in for a decently large game with them focusing their attention on Higgins and Chase. I was between taking this and Hurst at +310 but I feel like Hurst's snaps could be limited and they may still be trying to work him in. The only thing that gives me pause on this is Boyd's finger. Is he going to play the entire game this time or reaggravate it like the Pats game? Another week of healing should help.

The Burrow to score a TD bet...well, I think Joe has had a sneaky good year rushing for TDs (5). The Bills don't give up a ton of red zone passing TDs (bottom 5 in the league) - so this one is more of about feel, opportunity, and value (+410!) than anything. I kind of want to go big since its essentially $100 in free money.

So, what do you all think about the above? What bets are you looking at (if any)?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals Weekly Gamblin' Thread - WeezyBengal - 01-02-2023, 03:26 PM