Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
For those believing the Bengals got "hosed"
They did not. 

1. The Bengals win the AFCN, win or lose due to a better win % in less games. Baltimore has no say in that. The Bengals benefit from playing and losing one less game. 

2. Buffalo has won one more game than the Bengals, in the exact same number of games played. If's and but's do not count here. The Bengals were ahead but did not win that game. It didn't happen. The fact of the matter is, they could have just as easily lost the game. 

What are you saying if the Bengals were one game better in the same number of games and the Bills were leading in a game that was cancelled. Let me tell you--you're saying "tough cookies" because we have the better record in the same number of games played. 

3. A coin flip only comes into play if Baltimore wins this Sunday and the results of this weeks games cause the Bengals and Ravens to be matched up in the WC round. A coin flip is fair because the Bengals benefitted from potentially losing one more game vs Bills. 

To wrap it up....the Bengals were not screwed in any way shape or form and if you think they were, you're not being genuine or honest. 

EDIT: after the dust settled, i do not believe the last paragraph of this post. I have corrected that in later posts but will not edit this post or thread title.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
For those believing the Bengals got "hosed" - rfaulk34 - 01-06-2023, 12:19 AM