Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tried To Delete Post On NFL Saying Bengals Won AFC North. Didn't Know Coin Flip Added
 I tried to DELETE this entire thread.  It won't let me.

So I edit my first post instead. 

I saw the NFL said Bengals are AFC North Champs.   I was saying fine, in that case don't play Burrow until play-off home game in Cincy next week. 

However NFL is also saying if Baltimore wins Sunday, The NFL will do a Coin Flip to decide if Bengals play at home or Ravens get the home play-off game. 

Then on top of it League Owners still have to vote on these things today.  NFL has it so if Bills of Bengals would be the home team in AFC Championship, that game has to be played at a neutral site now.  Atlanta or some place. 

So, my post on benching Burrow and others was based on a normal NFL.   Now Burrow and everybody have to play to avoid this Coin Flip deal.  

I do not see why NFL says Bengals have won the AFC North if a Home Field play-off game now might ride on a Coin Flip if Baltimore wins.  

It has been a tragic week in the NFL, nothing has made much sense.  I'm glad the injured Bills player is doing better per Family & Players on TV.  

I wish I could have DELETED this entire thread, but site won't let me.  This Coin Flip if Bengals lose now means Burrow has to play.  The Coin Flip changes everything.  Unless The owners vote down the Coin Flip and other things today.  

1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Tried To Delete Post On NFL Saying Bengals Won AFC North. Didn't Know Coin Flip Added - kevin - 01-06-2023, 07:33 AM