Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Lewis blasts 'phantom call' at end of game
(11-24-2015, 11:17 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I would nor sat the Bengals loss was on the refs, they did not make the plays needed to win the game.

I will say officiating is the major obstacle in the last few years making and keeping the NFL the number one sport in the US. It still amazes me the NFL chooses part time employees to mold the outcome of too many games each week.

Every fan should write Goodell and voice their displeasure so he can convince the owners full time officials are needed, then use the part time guys to review plays in New York at slow motion. The y have proven they are really bad making calls at full speed.

I disagree.

How better to keep people interested and the NFL in the new constantly than by having these "controversies" every week?

The NFL is the WWF.  Except I don't think the players are totally in on it as much as the officials call games to keep the desired NFL narrative going.  Sometimes players can overcome it...sometimes its just blatantly obvious.

Denver vs Chicago.  Chicago had zero penalties.  (Except one declined defensive holding.)  Zero.  The entire game.  Denver had eight.  Six on the defense.  

Kept that game pretty close too.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis blasts 'phantom call' at end of game - GMDino - 11-24-2015, 12:13 PM