Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I smell playing the Ravens two weeks in a row.
(01-07-2023, 12:20 PM)higgy100 Wrote: But it's more than just them not providing him any help. He simply is not very good in the pocket and going through progressions and you have to do that in this league or he's going to continually get injured. His pocket presents is average at best and he does not have good motion in throwing and stepping into his throes and setting his feet.

He relies on his ability to run when things break down instead of staying in there and taking a hit because he knows he can make a positive play out of nothing. I believe Cincinnati was the team last year that really exposed him when we did not really let him get outside the pocket and made him stay within the pocket.

Agreed in that he is not worth Mahomes money. Watson is a far better QB. Wilson seems to be having problems but he went to two Super Bowls, won one and should have won the other if not for a stupid play call.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I smell playing the Ravens two weeks in a row. - michaelsean - 01-07-2023, 02:28 PM