Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We better not pull that taking Pratt off the field on 3rd down crap in the playoffs.
(01-10-2023, 08:59 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: He may possibly be a better blitz guy (ADG), but I think what is being lost here is the rotational nature that Lou has used really all season.  I saw a lot of Zack Carter out there in critical spots.  Saw Reader out and Tupou in.  Saw a lot of Cam Sample and Joe Ossai.  I think that is one way that he is trying to keep everyone healthy all while getting the young guys some key experience. 

Even if Pratt plays every snap the first two playoff games and the Bengals win, but against KC he is nicked up and tired to go with a rusty ADG, is the team better off?  

There isn't a lot of drop off when he comes off the field, but I agree that for the most critical snaps on third downs, I want him out there.  

On the outside chance that Lamar plays, ADG could be a spy for him.  

That and the constant rotation on the D line keeps fresh legs on the rushers. Zimmer did this when he was here. Having a crew of backups on the D line who can rotate with little to no drop off is key.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We better not pull that taking Pratt off the field on 3rd down crap in the playoffs. - Sled21 - 01-10-2023, 09:37 AM