Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow you are going to love this from Joey B
(01-15-2023, 01:36 AM)Nepa Wrote: For all the criticism of Lawrence in this thread, after his horrific first half, he looked terrific in the second half. He throws a beautiful spiral, lots of arm strength, and showed leadership in overcoming the bad first half and leading his team to victory. This game looked dead at 27-0 and then Lawrence got on fire. Of course, Bosa losing his temper a couple of time and drawing critical penalties didn't help the Chargers.

Oh he's a good QB, just not elite like Burrow. And maybe with better coaching, he would be.. And they're in a weak division too which helped them this year.

The argument in this thread was that Zac is a good coach independent of Burrow. And Trevor Lawrence is the example I used. Maybe I should have used Herbert and Staley too...as my point was that QBs need good coaching to be elite. It's not just as easy as getting the #1 pick and the coach looking like a genius. Kingsbury is another example.

As much as the Jaguars win that game, the Chargers offense and defense tanked in the 2nd half.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wow you are going to love this from Joey B - THE PISTONS - 01-15-2023, 01:46 PM