Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2
(01-19-2023, 06:57 PM)casear2727 Wrote: This board will not say bad things about me, I have never disparaged the Bills or their players here or there.

The 99% is hyperbole because on that particular day I had several telling me how great Skylar was compared to Huntley and how the Bengals are dirty trying to hurt Josh, and all that stats that prove the Bills are the best in the league.  It wasn't selective reading it was those commenting to me that particular day.

And not that it is any of your business, but I have had some great conversations regarding ball since then.  But you do have some as.sholes over there that attack other fans.

And I can see by your response here that you come as a nice guy then show your true d.ick self.  

Maybe read more of my comments and you will see that I only respond to questions presented to me and if anything I am overly hard on my team extremely confident of the Bills.   But thanks for showing your true colors.

After a Tyler Bass kickoff went out of bounds, the Dolphins drove 38 yards for a field goal. 

After a Josh Allen interception, the Dolphins drove 18 yards for a field goal.
After a 50-yard punt return, the Dolphins drove 8 yards for a field goal.  
After a Josh Allen interception, the Dolphins drove 18 yards for a touchdown.
After a Josh Allen fumble, the Dolphins returned the fumble 5 yards for a touchdown. 
Add it up.  24 points.  82 total yards of offense. 

They ended up with about 230yrds of total offense on nearly 70 plays 

Posted on other board. Never said Skyler is or any good.  Too many gifts for short fields for Dolphins. Resulted in short field points. Only one drive was 75 yards scoring for Dolphins. 

Don't think Bengals doing dirty to the Bill's.  Unless they say it total obvious. But don't think any of that was dirty.

(01-20-2023, 12:29 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I just hope Bills Mafia shows our boys some love when they take the field, win or lose.

Thanks going to show love for Bengals team and fans. Loved the classiness they did. If Bill's lose i'm rooting for them for Superbowl.  Hoping a good football game Sunday.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - pally - 01-16-2023, 09:59 AM
RE: Threads from our Frenemies-part 2 - Buffalo Bills Fan - 01-20-2023, 04:01 PM